Just call me … Ms. Wanda! I invite you to take a moment to get to know me:
- I Believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, accepting the gift of Salvation at the age 12.
- I am a faithful, dedicated member in the body of believers at Grace and Truth Baptist Church in Independence, Missouri.
- I love writing and in addition to this blog, I currently have 2 books on the market.
- I am God’s workmanship – working through life’s issues one day at a time. My only saving grace is that I have Christ to help me maneuver life and it’s many obstacles.
- I do not speak from a soapbox or judgment seat – but – the written truth may hurt at times.
My heart desire is to please and represent Jesus Christ, even when I fail to do it properly. Yet, Christ remains the joy of my salvation.
I love to write (even when I don’t get to as often as I’d like)! Poems, short stories, encouraging words, letters to myself, letters to my enemies, business letters, creative works for church programs … you name it! I fulfilled a dream goal in publishing my first inspirational book, My Soul Cries…Holy, Holy, Holy (AuthorHouse, 2011). My second book was released in November 2016 titled: Emotionally Charged: A Poetic Journey in the Issues of Life (CreateSpace, 2016). See my Facebook KCAuthor page for links to my works. Both books are available on Amazon.
This blog is all about writing what is placed upon my heart to inspire others, and shed light on the glory of a risen Savior who wants to save the whole world! It will touch on the issues of life, and the issues of the world being played out in a multitude of areas: social media, news, Hollywood, government, world news, etc.
My hope is that you read here will resonate with your heart. I am not here to debate my faith – only to proclaim it!